Sorry, this job was closed 7 days ago. See all open Executive Assistant Jobs in Raleigh, NC
Executive Assistant / Office Administrator
Benefits OfferedVision, Medical, Dental, 401K, Life
Celito is currently looking for an experienced Executive Assistant/Office Administrator to work in our Raleigh HQ at 1350 Sunday Drive, Raleigh NC. The right candidate will be an integral part of our growing team, primarily supporting the CEO and also responsible for other administrative tasks as required.
Key responsibilities of the Executive Assistant/Office Administrator will include:
· Executive Assistant responsibilities such as coordinating schedules, calendars, travel arrangements, etc. to the CEO and other company executives as required.
· Provide special project and administrative support company leadership.
· Office management duties such as ordering and re-stocking office and kitchen supplies. Ensuring office is stocked and orderly at all times.
· Facilities support such as contractor scheduling and oversight as needed.
· Maintaining highest levels of customer service while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude.
· Developing a cohesive working relationship with those whom you support.
· Ensure fleet of vehicles are properly serviced
· 3+ years of administrative, clerical or customer service experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable with all MS Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point).
· Strong organizational skills and able to keep projects and tasks moving forward.
· Ability to effectively work individually or within a team in a fast paced environment.
· Able to take direction, produce results quickly and see tasks or assignments through to the finish line.
· Must be very open and collaborative with a flexible proactive approach.
· Displays competency in the ability to multitask and participates in cross-training.
· Be a self-starter. Someone who can take direction and also take initiative.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Experienced making travel arrangements – both US and international travel
· Light event planning experience – company events, lunches, etc.
In return, you'll get...
· Awesome company benefits which include health and Life insurance (basic plan premiums are covered at 100% by Reverb), 5 PTO days per year, 4 Personal Days per year, 9 company paid holidays and a simple IRA with a 3% match.
· Business casual work environment
· Regular company events with your awesome co-workers that include company lunches, happy hours, cookouts and fun!
· Great office location in Raleigh that is close to PNC Arena
About Celito Communications, Inc.:
For over 16 years, our Raleigh telecommunications team has been helping businesses and non-profits across the Triangle area improve their Internet, data, voice and consulting services. We are proud to be from the state capital and love giving back to our community.
We are committed to providing our local clients with turnkey Internet solutions that will grow their businesses. Through our core values and passion for the telecommunications industry, we have been able to come out as a leader in the Triangle technology sector.
Our company follows our core values which will determine any candidates success:
Thorough Commitment to the Client
Ability to Inspire
Understanding of Value
Appreciation of Structure
Posted date: 25 days ago
Browse Executive Assistant jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
Raleigh Merchant Services in Raleigh, NC
Posted 14 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Executive Administrative Assistant
On-Board PMO in Wake Forest, NC
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Executive Administrative Assistant
Professional Nursing Solutions, LLC in Raleigh, NC
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter