401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Why Work Here?
“Awesome technical team to work with!”
Founded in 1999, and based in Raleigh, NC, celito is a locally-owned full-service provider of technology solutions for businesses, including voice, data center, firewalls, internet, network security, and hosted servers. Visit our site at Celito.net
Account executives are key members of our celito team as primary client contacts helping ensure client satisfaction and retention. Account executives have a pivotal role in ensuring our continued success and growth by interacting with our entire organization from assisting with new client acquisition to working with the technology team and engineers to maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction and response times.
Primary responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with new customers that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Qualify prospects against company criteria for ideal customers and sales
- Consult with prospect about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Draft and deliver proposals
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales
- Report on sales activity through salesforce.com and in weekly team updates.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems
- Cultivate strong relationships with third party and partner companies that may be required to deliver full solutions to customers
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
- A strong, professional Outside Sales Representative with a minimum of 3 years B2B sales experience.
- A self-driven individual that can manage oneself while maintaining their integrity.
- One who excels in relationship building, communication and problem solving, while illustrating critical thinking and maintaining a proactive/positive attitude.
- Someone accustomed to or comfortable working directly with business owners, C-Level and other professionals.
- Someone who wants to fill a significant role within the company and not just be an anonymous player.
- Must have a Hunter mentality and demonstrate proven ability to close sales
- Solid understanding of current technologies with solid computer skills is a must.
- Bachelors Degree required.
- Valid US drivers license and reliable transportation required.
- Experience with Salesforce strongly preferred.
Local candidates only
About Celito Communications, Inc.:
For over 18 years, our Raleigh telecommunications team has been helping businesses and non-profits across the Triangle area improve their Internet, data, voice and consulting services. We are proud to be from the state capital and love giving back to our community.
We are committed to providing our local clients with turnkey Internet solutions that will grow their businesses. Through our core values and passion for the telecommunications industry, we have been able to come out as a leader in the Triangle technology sector.
Our company follows our core values which will determine any candidates success:
Thorough Commitment to the Client
Ability to Inspire
Understanding of Value
Appreciation of Structure