Posted 2 years ago in Trucking/Transport
· Minimum hiring age-21 years old · Must possess US license for the past 36 months
· Will allow 30 days to switch license from old location to new location. The old location has to be within our hiring area.
· No DUIs in the last 5 years. No DUIs in a Commercial Vehicle ever. No more than 1 DUI in the past 15 years, no more than 2 in a lifetime.
· No felonies in the last 10 years/misdemeanors in the last 3 years.
· No more than 2 suspensions in the last 5 years. Each suspension cannot be 12 months or longer in duration. In the last 3 years total suspension time should not exceed 16 months.
· No drug test refusals ever. The only time we will take an alcohol refusal is if they ended up getting charged with a DUI on the same day. And of course the DUI then would need to fit with in our guidelines.
· No Felony drug convictions of any kind at any time. No misdemeanor drug convictions in the past 15years.
· No reckless/careless driving in the last 5 years. No rollover accidents.
· No more than 2 moving violations in the last 3 years-no serious moving violations in the past 36 months
· No more than 3 jobs in the last 12 months and no more than 6 jobs in the last 3 years. No more than 23 months of unemployment over the last 3 years for all hires. Unemployment Benefits will count as employment time as long as the driver provide 2 notarized unemployment letters and proof of unemployment benefits.
· Cannot be Terminated from last Driving Job
· All preventable accidents in that last 5 years must be reviewed by the Safety Dept. All DOT accidents require a copy of the police report and must be approved by the Safety Dept.
· No preventable DOT reportable accidents in the last 2 years
· Serious Violations
o Illegal Lane Change
o 15 or more mph over the speed limit
Browse cdl a drivers jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina:
CB's CDL Driver Placement - Durham, NC
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Driver Placement - Raleigh, NC
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
USA Truck - RALEIGH, NC
Posted yesterday on ClassADrivers.com