A minimum of 6 months of verifiable OTR/commercial tractor-trailer experience is required for this position.
All of our drivers great pay on consistent miles with a lot of extras. And, as one of the largest trucking companies in the industry we can offer almost any driving career you are looking for.
Experienced solo OTR drivers earn up to 40.5 CPM and teams earn up to 48 CPM. For dedicated and regional pay call to talk to a recruiter today.
- Layover pay
- Extra pick-up/drop pay
- Detention pay
- Retention pay
- Per diem pay
- Driver referral bonus
Health and Financial Benefits
- Low premium rates on general health insurance
- Low premium rates on dental and vision insurance
- $10,000 life insurance policy provided by the company
- Direct deposit
- The best equipment in the industry
- Great home time
- Passenger rider program for children ages 10 and over and adults not holding a CDL (only one rider permitted)
- One cat or dog welcome on board, provided the dog is a non-aggressive breed
- Plenty of miles
- Outstanding driver support
- Toll cards for selective states
- Pre-Pass for scale
- Dedicated and regional opportunities available for many areas
- 98% no-touch freight
- 60-70% drop and hook freight
Apply online and we will contact you after a review of your information.
- a minimum of 6 months recent OTR experience (class A Tractor-Trailer within the last 3 years)
- CDL Class A (HAZMAT preferred)
- GOOD driving record
- GOOD work record
- criminal history will be reviewed
- HIRING AREA: Eastern half of the USA (east of I-35)