Sorry, this job was closed 19 days ago. See all open Commercial Lines Account Manager Jobs in Denver, CO
Senior Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Compensation$60,000 to $80,000 Annually
Benefits OfferedMedical, 401K, Vision, Dental
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits, culture, work-life balance and room to grow!!!!”
Commercial Lines Account Executive
CCIG Insurance, one of the largest independent brokers in Colorado, is currently hiring for a Commercial Account Executive to partner with Sales Executives to manage and service the insurance programs for an assigned group of our valued clients. Position requires substantial personal contact with clients and others within and outside of the Agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain proactive communications with clients, producers and insurance company underwriters. Act as the primary contact for general insurance questions and policy changes.
- Participate in developing marketing strategy for renewals and new accounts. Take primary responsibility for marketing accounts to include:
- Gather and organize appropriate information required to market account
- Follow-up with underwriters for quotes
- Compare quotes for coverage, limits and pricing
- Negotiate terms and conditions
- Prepare proposals
- Participate in proposal presentations
- Issue binding instructions and notification to carriers
- Issue binders and invoices
- Complete surplus lines due diligence and affidavits when applicable
- Review and process policies and endorsements for accuracy of coverage, policy content, and attached forms.
- Participates in periodic coverage and risk reviews to ensure the adequacy of the client’s program design.
- 5 years Commercial Lines experience
- High School diploma or equivalent required; two year college degree preferred
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Must be able to work independently and build strong client and company relationships
- Portray a high level of professionalism
- Detail oriented
- Current Property and Casualty Insurance license for the State of Colorado (Reciprocal agreements accepted for out of state applicants)
- Professional designation in insurance programs such as CIC, ARM, CRM desired but not required
- Proactive participation in continuing education classes
- Able to comprehend rating basis, interpret contracts, find coverage solutions using various sources, and distinguish between standard carriers and surplus lines
- Understand NCCI
- Ability to calculate experience modifiers for Workers Compensation
- Commercial lines experience in construction/manufacturing preferred
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS – Our culture is our competitive advantage!
- Competitive Salary
- Health insurance which includes Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and PTO
- Fun yet challenging work environment; work/life balance
- Discounted gym membership
- Half-day Fridays every other week in the Summer
- Paid continuing education
- On-site Happy Hours
- Privately Owned
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Commercial Lines: 5 years
CCIG is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, and employs a team of 80 personal and business insurance professionals serving companies and individuals. We are recognized as one of Colorado's leading insurance brokerages, providing Property, Casualty, Risk Management, Benefits, Life, and Wealth Management services to clients throughout the region.
Our clients include publicly traded global companies and local family-held businesses, companies that turn to us for uniquely tailored, cost-effective solutions that address their various exposures to risk.
Founded in 1985, CCIG accesses nearly every national, regional, and specialty insurance carrier in the country. CCIG has been recognized multiple times by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America as a prestigious Best Practices Insurance Broker and was awarded the honor again in 2016.
CCIG's success is fueled by customer demand for services which has led to three decades of consecutive growth. Today's businesses are faced with new exposures to risk created by changes in society and technology. To protect their businesses and households, they demand more from their insurance broker than simply finding the lowest-priced insurance company and processing claims. Clients want their insurance broker to take charge and professionally identify their risk exposures, create an insurance mechanism to protect them against potential financial loss, and provide a risk management program to avoid or minimize loss exposures. They want their insurance broker to deliver the risk management and insurance services of an in-house Risk Management Department. CCIG does just that by providing a host of value-added services to meet client needs.
Company address: 5660 Greenwood Plaza
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Commercial Lines Account Manager jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Senior Account Manager - Commercial Lines
CCIG in Denver, CO
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Commercial Insurance Account Manager NEW!
The Young Insurance Group in Lafayette, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Commercial Lines Account Manager
HUB International in Denver, CO
Posted 5 months ago on JobsFlag