Sorry, this job was closed 5 days ago. See all open Receptionist Administrative Assistant Jobs in Denver, CO
Benefits OfferedVision, Life, Dental, 401K, Medical
Why Work Here?
“Great benefits, culture, work-life balance and room to grow!!!!”
The primary focus of CCIG’s Receptionist is handling internal and external calls for the firm, and greeting, directing and assisting visitors, clients and staff in a professional and courteous manner. This position requires excellent attendance and punctuality. The receptionist must demonstrate polished verbal communication skills, professional dress and demeanor, friendly and outgoing personality, and be a self-starter. This is a great growth opportunity with a stable firm.
- Must be highly organized with excellent verbal communication skills and a focus on customer service
- 2 year college degree preferred
- Must have a general understanding of in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Ability to read, comprehend and execute correspondence, memos, emails and basic instructions
- Ability to handle pressure
- Ability to handle multiple tasks accurately, efficiently and effectively
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Willingness to learn new tasks and accept additional job responsibilities as requested
- Prior reception desk experience in a professional service industry preferred
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Answer all external and internal phone calls, and transfer calls appropriately using a multi-line system
- Welcome visitors by greeting them in a professional and courteous manner
- Direct visitors by giving instructions and notifying company personnel of visitor arrivals
- Prepare and process Certificates of Insurance for Community Associations
- Prepare paperwork for Company and Producer Appointments as necessary
- Assist with Insurance License renewals
- Assist with database (EPIC) projects
- Assist Accounting with Direct Bill Commission payments as necessary
- Assist with sorting and delivery of mail as necessary
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- In addition to the above described duties, the receptionist may be assigned other administrative tasks and special projects
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
A team oriented individual with excellent communication skills who serves as an ideal ambassador for CCIG in creating a great first impression. Must have the ability to work independently, prioritize, stay on track and accomplish tasks while interfacing with a variety of personalities and work styles.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Employee must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, tablets, phones, multi-function printers and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or listen, frequently stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time, use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The individual should be capable of lifting large items up to 25 pounds.
Travel is very limited and primarily local during the business day.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- All candidates must be legal to work in the United States. Proof of eligibility will be required if hired.]
- CCIG does not discriminate against: age, race, color, religion or politics.
CCIG is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, and employs a team of 80 personal and business insurance professionals serving companies and individuals. We are recognized as one of Colorado's leading insurance brokerages, providing Property, Casualty, Risk Management, Benefits, Life, and Wealth Management services to clients throughout the region.
Our clients include publicly traded global companies and local family-held businesses, companies that turn to us for uniquely tailored, cost-effective solutions that address their various exposures to risk.
Founded in 1985, CCIG accesses nearly every national, regional, and specialty insurance carrier in the country. CCIG has been recognized multiple times by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America as a prestigious Best Practices Insurance Broker and was awarded the honor again in 2016.
CCIG's success is fueled by customer demand for services which has led to three decades of consecutive growth. Today's businesses are faced with new exposures to risk created by changes in society and technology. To protect their businesses and households, they demand more from their insurance broker than simply finding the lowest-priced insurance company and processing claims. Clients want their insurance broker to take charge and professionally identify their risk exposures, create an insurance mechanism to protect them against potential financial loss, and provide a risk management program to avoid or minimize loss exposures. They want their insurance broker to deliver the risk management and insurance services of an in-house Risk Management Department. CCIG does just that by providing a host of value-added services to meet client needs.
Posted date: 12 days ago
Browse Receptionist Administrative Assistant jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Lohmiller & Company in Denver, CO
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Administrative Assistant, Housing First
Colorado Coalition for the Homeless in Denver, CO
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
KINETIC Restoration in Englewood, CO
Posted just now on ZipRecruiter