Sorry, this job was closed 7 months ago. See all open Insurance Sales Jobs in Denver, CO
“Great benefits, culture, work-life balance and room to grow!!!!”
Commercial Lines Insurance Advisor
CCIG, one of the largest independent commercial and personal lines insurance brokers in Colorado, is hiring for an Insurance Advisor to help build our growing organization. As an Insurance Advisor on our Commercial Lines team, you will sell insurance products and services for an industry leader in Colorado. We offer excellent income opportunities for sales professionals who possess a competitive spirit and are seeking career development!
CCIG is based in Greenwood Village, CO, and employs a team of 80 personal and business insurance professionals. We are recognized as one of Colorado’s leading insurance brokerages, providing Property, Casualty, Risk Management, Benefits, Life, and Wealth Management services to clients throughout the region. Our clients include publicly traded global companies and local family-held businesses, companies that turn to us for uniquely tailored, cost-effective solutions.
Founded in 1985, CCIG works with nearly every national, regional, and specialty insurance carrier in the country. We have been repeatedly recognized by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America as a prestigious “Best Practices” Insurance Broker. one of the “Top Places to Work” by the Denver Post in 2017.
This position is responsible for growing a successful enterprise by helping business owners manage their long-term cost of risk and earning the opportunity to become their insurance advisor. Successful candidates have previous sales experience with a demonstrated ability to convert relationships into long-term clients. Excellent phone skills, presentation acumen, relationship development experience, strong attention to detail, and networking skills are all required.[AG1] [MB2] Candidates with the right skills and talents can build a successful future for themselves while building life-long relationships with clients across Colorado.
· Develops and acquires new business revenue through sales to new and existing clients with emphasis on mid-size companies.
· Prepares and implements an individual business plan annually.
· Provides service to clients according to their needs, retaining them as clients.
· Participates in team sales situations with other Advisors and support personnel.
· Manages overall client relationships, supported by day-to-day account supervision .
· Ability to interact with all levels of buyers with a strong emphasis on C-Suite personnel
· Able to influence outcomes beyond the scope of their individual function.
· Must possess extensive knowledge of the insurance industry and our products and services.
Additional Duties as Assigned:
· Some additional work duties not included in this job description may be assigned or requested.
· Bachelor's degree, 3+ years related experience OR; High School Diploma/GED and 7-10 years’ production experience
· Acts independently with minimal direction
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Must have or obtain a State of Colorado P&C Insurance License to practice.
· Must provide a copy of their most recent two production reports.
Professional certification preferred (CPCU, CRM, CIC or ARM)
The ideal candidate:
An Insurance Advisor with CCIG is motivated and competitive. Successful candidates in this role need to have a true entrepreneurial spirit and a work ethic to deliver results. This is not a high-pressure sales environment. We need individuals with excellent relationship-building skills, the adaptability to attract new business and the ability to articulate resource needs and collaborate with a wide variety of constituents in order to promote CCIG in the marketing territory. The ideal candidate will be able to develop new revenue that would not otherwise exist!
Salary: Base + Commission + Performance Bonuses, Growth - DOE
This is a full-time position and will frequently require additional hours.
This job operates in a financial services work environment.
Direct Report: Reports to T. Scott Kennedy, President and COO
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and/or listen, frequently stand; walk; sit for extended periods of time.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected. Out-of-town travel is minimal.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· All candidates must be able to legally work in the United States. Proof of eligibility will be required if hired.
· CCIG does not discriminate against: age, race, color, religion or politics.
· Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
· Must be willing to execute CCIG’s Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
CCIG is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado, and employs a team of 80 personal and business insurance professionals serving companies and individuals. We are recognized as one of Colorado's leading insurance brokerages, providing Property, Casualty, Risk Management, Benefits, Life, and Wealth Management services to clients throughout the region.
Our clients include publicly traded global companies and local family-held businesses, companies that turn to us for uniquely tailored, cost-effective solutions that address their various exposures to risk.
Founded in 1985, CCIG accesses nearly every national, regional, and specialty insurance carrier in the country. CCIG has been recognized multiple times by the Independent Insurance Agents and Brokers of America as a prestigious Best Practices Insurance Broker and was awarded the honor again in 2016.
CCIG's success is fueled by customer demand for services which has led to three decades of consecutive growth. Today's businesses are faced with new exposures to risk created by changes in society and technology. To protect their businesses and households, they demand more from their insurance broker than simply finding the lowest-priced insurance company and processing claims. Clients want their insurance broker to take charge and professionally identify their risk exposures, create an insurance mechanism to protect them against potential financial loss, and provide a risk management program to avoid or minimize loss exposures. They want their insurance broker to deliver the risk management and insurance services of an in-house Risk Management Department. CCIG does just that by providing a host of value-added services to meet client needs.
Posted date: 8 months ago
Browse Insurance Sales jobs in Denver CO USA:
Bankers Life in Denver, CO
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Family First Life - Diya Fu Agency in Denver, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Equis Financial/USA Life Insurance Group in Denver, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter