Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
This role designs, modifies and creates business processes that will be used to implement the business transformation solutions. This is done through research and fact-finding combined with a basic understanding of applicable business processes, systems, and industry requirements.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate and model business functions, processes, information flows and data structures, using methodical and consistent techniques.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users to investigate operational requirements and problems, seeking effective business solutions through improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes/procedures, organization and equipment.
- Assists in the analysis of the underlying issues arising from investigations into requirements and problems, and identifies available options for consideration.
- Works with colleagues and clients/users in specifying information flows, processes/procedures, and data objects that will meet the business requirements.
- Documents all work using the required standards, methods and tools.
- Arranges, prepares and takes part in client/users meetings and presents issues and solutions both orally and in writing.
- Assists clients/users in defining acceptance tests for automated systems, in a thorough and reliable manner.
- Assists in defining, planning and justifying (in business terms) projects to develop/implement automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes.
- Working with users, reviews proposed benefits and risks in the new/redesigned processes, confirms the acceptance criteria for these processes, and ensures that they are properly documented in the business justification.
*Experience with Clients & Profits a plus
If interested, please send resume to blacombe(AT)ccis-inc(dot)com for consideration or click to apply.
Browse business analyst jobs in Webster, New York:
Rochester Institute of Technology - Rochester, NY
Posted yesterday on the web
Wellington Steele and Associates - Rochester, NY
Posted 3 days ago on Monster
Catalyst - Rochester, NY
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply