With a little bit of technology, nonprofits can change the world. We are looking for a Design and Development Intern to help build out our product. Internship opportunities are on 4-month basis.
Stipend is included and based on experience, availability, and performance. We accept applications on a rolling basis.What you’ll do
What we’re looking for
- Manage and oversee our company website (www.causevox.com)
- Play an active role in planning new features (communication tools, API, new functionality)
- Build out our online technical resources
- Strong design and UI/UX skills.
- Self-starter, able to tackle projects alone
- Passionate about attention to detail
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS. You should know your way around something like Wordpress, but also know how to bring your designs from mockup/concept to working code.
We're more concerned with finding the right fit than getting someone with a billion years of experience. If you have an eye for design and want to improve on your dev skills, this is the place to learn!