With a little bit of technology, nonprofits can change the world. We are looking for a Design and Development Intern to help build out our product. Internship opportunities are on 4-month basis.
Stipend is included and based on experience, availability, and performance. We accept applications on a rolling basis.What you’ll do
What we’re looking for
- Manage and oversee our company website (www.causevox.com)
- Play an active role in planning new features (communication tools, API, new functionality)
- Build out our online technical resources
- Strong design and UI/UX skills.
- Self-starter, able to tackle projects alone
- Passionate about attention to detail
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS. You should know your way around something like Wordpress, but also know how to bring your designs from mockup/concept to working code.
We're more concerned with finding the right fit than getting someone with a billion years of experience. If you have an eye for design and want to improve on your dev skills, this is the place to learn!
CauseVox is an online fundraising software that helps high-impact nonprofits across the world. We work with large nonprofits like the Red Cross and United Way as well as exciting startups like The Adventure Project and One Girl Australia.