Candidates will be responsible for performing electrical and mechanical work, as required, to install and maintain high-speed equipment in a progressive manufacturing environment. The company will supply tools.
Candidates for the Maintenance Mechanic position must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and ladder logic
- Experience with microprocessors and programmable logic controllers
- Technical school or military training (is a plus)
- A minimum of four years industrial maintenance or military maintenance specialist
Salary and other details will be disclosed upon submission of application. Highly skilled candidates needed for a Direct Hire opportunity.
About Catawba Valley Staffing, Inc.:
Catawba Valley Staffing is a full service staffing firm that invests in growing relationships with people and businesses to benefit the communities where we work, play, learn and live. We facilitate the employment of many different types of persons each year for local, national, and international businesses in the region including those in the following professions: Industrial, Medical, Professional, Clerical, and Technical.