Candidates will be responsible for performing electrical and mechanical work, as required, to install and maintain high-speed equipment in a progressive manufacturing environment. The company will supply tools.
Candidates for the Maintenance Mechanic position must possess the following skills/competencies:
- Working knowledge of electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical systems
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints, schematics and ladder logic
- Experience with microprocessors and programmable logic controllers
- Technical school or military training (is a plus)
- A minimum of four years industrial maintenance or military maintenance specialist
Salary and other details will be disclosed upon submission of application. Highly skilled candidates needed for a Direct Hire opportunity.
About Catawba Valley Staffing, Inc.:
1542 2nd AVE NW
HICKORY, NC 28690
Posted 3 years ago