We are seeking a real estate paralegal or site acquisition specialist preferably with wireless industry experience.
Coordinates with title search firms, engineers and drafting technicians to ensure transactions close within defined timeframes, identify potential risk scenarios, draft and proof recordable transaction documents, easements, warranty deeds, etc. for legal department review. Prepares zoning and permitting applications. Monitors progress of the application and facilitate jurisdictional requests for additional information as a result of the application review process. Ensures compliance to the quality and safety goals and objectives.
• Communicates activities with team members and other departments, as needed.
• Provides site sketches, as needed.
• Reviews title reports for ownership, encumbrances, easements, etc.
• Interviews zoning/permitting personnel to obtain jurisdictional approval requirements for installation of wireless communication facilities and/or related wireless equipment as project scope defines.
• Completes zoning ordinance reviews.
• Reviews zoning drawings prior to submittal for compliance with public agencies and client requirements
• Prepares, submits and obtains land use entitlement applications
• Completes Lease Audit Reviews.
• Coordinates with tower owners and/or private landlords to negotiate and secure lease entitlements as project scope defines.
• Reviews and approves site specific documents.
• Reviews the quality and completeness of site specific documentation.
• Monitors and tracks progress on all open transactions.
• Maintains a high degree of customer service and integrity when dealing with clients
• Other duties or special projects, as assigned.
• Verifies and/or obtains MSAG addressing.; Individual contributor with no subordinates.
Catalyst Code: 13657BR-DD