$45,000 to $50,000 Annually
Medical, Dental, 401K, Life
Why Work Here?
“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
The Warehouse Manager will be responsible for overseeing all the day to day aspects of the warehouse including inventory control, transportation and supply chain planning.
- BS or higher in Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or Operations Management
- Strong expertise: in planning methodologies and Warehouse operations
- Bilingual Spanish
- Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with working knowledge of warehouse operations, manufacturing, transportation, or supply chain planning
- Leadership roles in warehouse operations
- Knowledge of warehouse data systems (inventory, directed work, dispatch, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of Finance capex principles & calculations (NPV, ROI, IRR etc)
- Knowledge of warehouse automation systems
- Ability to mine data, visualize, and formulate insights and decisions on said data, that ultimately inform, educate and impact multiple functions.
- Food service and food company distribution
- Lift and move totes up to 50 pounds each
- Regular bending, lifting, stretching and reaching both below the waist and above the head
- Walking in the facility with great frequency; facilities are over a 100,000 square feet
- Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
- Should be able to work in environments with variable noise levels, lighting conditions and temperature variation
- Able to access all areas of building (ascending and descending ladders, stairs, gangways safely and without limitation)
The following attributes define a good candidate:
- Structured, logical & creative thinking: the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and to problem solve for solutions. In addition, a combination of out of the box thinking and a willingness to question status quo and generally accepted beliefs.
- Analytical: The ability to develop holistic and detailed supply chain network models that reflect current and future state warehousing, transport, and sales & delivery operations, etc. A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access is important for this role.
- Communication: the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and on paper.
- Proactive: the ability to take ownership for a project, prioritize effectively, and ultimately drive the project through to completion.
- The candidate selected for this position will be a self-motivated, high energy individual who can easily function in a high demand, performance-driven environment. He/she must be accustomed to working on multiple tasks in parallel.
- Comfortable working with cross functional teams across multiple businesses. (Finance, Transportation, Engineering, Manufacturing, Sales, Quality, Information Technology, Purchasing)
We offer a wide range of benefits including Health and Dental insurance, AFLAC, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays and sick days and tuition reimbursement.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Addison, IL, 60101
3 months ago