· Generating Bill of Ladings
· Processing Warehouse transfers
· Processing Product Transfers
· Entering Inventory Adjustments
· Receiving Trucks
· Booking Appointments
· Maintaining accurate records
· Answering telephones and emails
· Responding to the need of the warehouse and sales staff
· Position is in our warehouse and as such may be hot or cold.
· Must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
· Ability to make decisions that will service both the customer and the Company while understanding the cost impact to profitability.
· Strong communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Identify and address real customer needs and work with customers to anticipate opportunities.
· Team Work Effective – cooperates well with other team members to achieve shared objectives.
We offer a wide range of benefits including Health and Dental insurance, AFLAC, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays and sick days and tuition reimbursement.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Other applicants: 20+
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted date: 24 days ago