Sorry, this job was closed 17 hours ago. See all open Production Planner Scheduler Jobs in Hauppauge, NY
Production Planner Scheduler
Compensation$45,000 to $55,000 Annually
Benefits Offered401K, Medical
Production Planner Scheduler
- Develop and distribute production schedules to departments.
- Review documents, such as production schedules, work orders, or staffing tables, to determine personnel or materials requirements or material priorities.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials or supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Work interdepartmentally to arrange for delivery, assembly, or distribution of supplies or parts to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Confer with department supervisors or other personnel to assess progress and discuss needed changes.
- Revise production schedules when required due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, marketing, sales, production, or engineering.
- Confer with establishment personnel, vendors, or customers to coordinate production or shipping activities and to resolve complaints or eliminate delays.
- Examine documents, materials, or products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Record production data, including volume produced consumption of raw materials, or quality control measures.
- Calculate figures, such as required amounts of labor or materials, manufacturing costs, or wages, using pricing schedules, adding machines, calculators, or computers.
- Must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, weekend and overtime as business needs.
- Prior experience with production planning preferably in food manufacturing.
- Team Work Effective – cooperates well with other team members to achieve shared objectives.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Aflac, 401K with company match.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Company address: 60 Davids Drive Hauppauge, Ny 11788
Posted date: 25 days ago
Browse Production Planner Scheduler jobs in Hauppauge, New York: