Sorry, this job was closed 5 days ago.
“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
Up to $3,000 sign on bonus!!!
Castella drivers deliver to customers across the Continental United States on a weekly basis. The fleet includes, straight trucks, day cabs and 2017 and 2018 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution tractors. As a Castella Logistics Associate (Driver), you will join a team of professionals who deliver superior customer service and have the latest technology. All drivers will be issued a cellular telephone, receive food allowance, and performance-based incentive bonuses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintains telephone contact with dispatcher to receive instructions or be dispatched to new location.
· Maintains electronic driver log and DVIRS in accordance with state and federal regulations.
· Keeps record of materials and products transported. Inventories products being delivered.
· Secures cargo for transport.
· Maintains clean truck and trailer.
· Inspects equipment daily and reports any maintenance issues or defects.
· Loads and unloads cargo from vehicle manually.
· Obtains customer signature or collects payment for goods delivered.
· Must have a Class A Commercial Driver’s License
· Good driving record
· 1-2 years driving experience
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
· Home weekly
· Cellular telephone & Food allowance
· Company uniforms
· Performance-based incentive bonuses
· Paid holidays, Vacation time, Sick days
· Health Insurance and 401k with company match
Known as the “Recognized Mark of Quality”, Castella is a leader in the specialty food industry. Castella is committed to bringing authentic flavors of the world to the plates of our customers, one taste at a time. We deliver the highest quality products at the best possible prices through marketing, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, innovation and product development, Castella maintains a culture of professionalism, teamwork, integrity and respect to our customers, vendors, team members and community.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as directed by management.
Castella Imports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. Local Candidates Only.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" below or stop by our office at 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 to complete an application.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialtyfoods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Company address: 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Posted date: 20 days ago
Browse CDL Driver jobs in Addison IL USA:
First Choice Trucking Jobs in Carol Stream, IL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Marka Transport Inc in Wood Dale, IL
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Safety Way Inc. in Addison, IL
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter