401K, Medical, Dental, Life
Why Work Here?
“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs
- Repair and recover from hardware and software failures
- Upgrade and configure system software
- Maintain operational configurations or other procedures
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades and resource optimization as required.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications or virus protection software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Load computer tapes and disks, and install software and printer paper or forms.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
- Confer with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Install new/rebuild existing servers/computers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc.
- Must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
- Ability to make decisions that will service both the customer and the Company while understanding the cost impact to profitability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficient in Windows server systems, Aplus software system administration and other software programs. System engineer certification in Microsoft.
- Knowledge in Corvu and salesforce is highly valued
- Team Work Effective – cooperates well with other team members to achieve shared objectives.
- Follows thru on decisions.
- Bachelor(4-Year) degree, with a technical major such as engineering or computer science
- Understands, manages and facilitates the flow of information up and down all levels of Castella Imports, Inc.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes Medical and dental, Aflac, and 401k with company match.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
60 Davids Drive Hauppauge, Ny 11788
5 months ago