Sorry, this job was closed 5 days ago. See all open
“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
The customer service representative is responsible for maintaining a professional and courteous relationship with the customers to ensure a full understanding of their needs.
· Provide information about the products and services.
· Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns.
· Document and update customer records based on interactions.
· Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services.
· Learning and making full use of the company sales and order management system to ensure delivery of superior Customer Service.
· Identify and address real customer needs and work with customers to anticipate opportunities.
· Identifying opportunities to upselling to customers.
· Understands, manages and facilitates the flow of information across all levels of leadership.
· Prepare and ship small market orders
· Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· Associates Degree or High School Diploma and one to two years related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Experience within the food and beverage industry preferred.
· Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime, weekends and holidays.
· Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office 2016, AS 400).
We offer a wide range of benefits including Health and Dental insurance, AFLAC, 401k with company match, paid vacation, holidays and sick days and tuition reimbursement.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Company address: Addison, IL, 60101
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Customer Service jobs in Addison IL USA:
Bluemount Inc. in Elmhurst, IL
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Ex-Cell Kaiser in Franklin Park, IL
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Mr Handyman of Wheaton-Hinsdale in Wheaton, IL
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter