Sorry, this job was closed 9 days ago.
“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
Known as the “Recognized Mark of Quality”, Castella is a leader in the specialty food industry. Castella is committed to bringing authentic flavors of the world to the plates of our customers, one taste at a time. We deliver the highest quality products at the best possible prices through marketing, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, innovation and product development, Castella maintains a culture of professionalism, teamwork, integrity and respect to our customers, vendors, team members and community.
· Answer phones with friendly and courteous greeting. Route calls to appropriate person. Take appropriate and detailed messages for any incoming caller that does not wish to leave a voicemail
· Handle all visitors entering the building while ensuring all visitors are appropriately signed in and have received the appropriate visitors badge. Maintenance of the visitor’s log.
· Mailing of daily invoices and other correspondence.
· Assist office employees with mailings. Create overnight labels for employee’s shipments with UPS, FEDEX and TNT. Order all UPS, FEDEX, and TNT shipping supplies. Make sure there is sufficient funds on postage machine and when needed add postage
· Order and maintain inventory of office supplies
· Must be bilingual in both Spanish and English.
· Must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
· Ability to make decisions that will service both the customer and the Company while understanding the cost impact to profitability.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Identify and address real customer needs and work with customers to anticipate opportunities.
· Team Work Effective – cooperates well with other team members to achieve shared objectives.
· Follows thru on decisions.
· Understands, manages and facilitates the flow of information up and down all levels of Castella Imports, Inc.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as directed by management.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" below or stop by our office at 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 to complete an application.
Castella Imports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. No recruiters or agencies please. Local candidates Only.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Company address: 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Posted date: 23 days ago
Browse Bilingual Receptionist jobs in Hauppauge NY USA:
CIRS in Hempstead, NY
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
babylon medical practice in Babylon, NY
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
PSI Molds in Bethpage, NY
Posted 1 month ago on ZipRecruiter