“Room for Career Advancement, Great Benefits, Family Oriented Company Culture”
Known as the "Recognized Mark of Quality", Castella is a leader in the specialty food industry. Castella is committed to bringing authentic flavors of the world to the plates of our customers, one taste at a time. We deliver the highest quality products at the best possible prices through marketing, our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, innovation and product development, Castella maintains a culture of professionalism, teamwork, integrity and respect to our customers, vendors, team members and community.
Castella Imports is looking for a strong receivables person to join our Finance Department. This position reports directly to the Controller.
• Releasing of credit holds.
• Customer collection calls.
• Processing of customer returns, and issuing customer credits.
• Reporting of pending wires and responsible for posting incoming wires/ eft payments received.
• Prepare weekly reports for customers over 60 days past due for Controller's review.
• For Chicago office, prepare weekly reporting for customers over 45 days past due for Controller and Chicago Management.
• Bi weekly aging reports provided to all salespeople and Directors.
• Processing of RMA's for customer returns, including communicating with logistics department regarding issues with returns or cod's.
• Review rebates and deductions from customers and issue credits when necessary.
• Process all credit references for new customers.
• Must be able to multi-task in a very fast-paced environment.
• Strong analytical/problem solving skills.
• Ability to make decisions that will service both the customer and the Company while understanding the cost impact to profitability.
• Strong communication skills, including collection experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Identify and address real customer needs and work with customers to anticipate opportunities.
• Team Work Effective - cooperates well with other team members to achieve shared objectives.
• Must see tasks through to completion.
• Understands, manages and facilitates the flow of information up and down all levels of Castella Imports, Inc.
• Must have 3+ years' experience in a similar roll.
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred.
How to Apply:
Please click "Apply Now" below or stop by our office at 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788 to complete an application.
We are looking forward to having you join our team!
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee in this position. The employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties as directed by management.
Castella Imports, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. No recruiters or agencies please. Local Candidates Only.
Built upon a culture of quality and integrity; Castella is a Hauppauge, NY, family owned importer, manufacturer and distributor of specialty foods. For over 20 years, Castella's commitment to growth and innovation has enabled the organization to expand its portfolio of product offering in the food service and retail sector to over 1000 SKU's; spanning antipasto, baking & confectionery, cheeses, olives, oils, spices and seasonings, to name a few.
Castella's focus is on innovation. With a full R&D team on board as well as an in-house marketing and advertising department, Castella is able to research, develop, source and bring to market unique, custom, differentiated products from the Mediterranean and beyond.
The organization is an avid contributor to the community via donation of food to local charities and green initiatives while maintaining a mantra of social corporate responsibility.
Sound great? Apply today!
Company address: 60 Davids Drive, Hauppauge, NY 11788
Posted date: 23 days ago