“HELP US TO HELP PETS LIVE LONGER LIVES!”
HELP US TO HELP PETS LIVE LONGER LIVES!
Carnivore Meat Company is a rapidly growing, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. We manufacture, sell, and market the freshest, most nutritious, delicious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any dog or cat parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS
PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS:
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
Candidates who make reference to LONG LIVE PETS in their cover letter will be preferred applicants.
Carnivore Meat Company, the parent company of the Vital Essentials Brand, is a rapidly growing, award winning, family owned raw pet food company located in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Most recently, we have been recognized for our accomplishments in growth and manufacturing excellence and were recipients the following: Greater Green Bay Chamber Growth Award, State Manufacturer of the Year Award, Governor’s Export Achievement Award and the Greater Green Bay Chamber Manufacturing Award of Distinction. We manufacture, sell, and market the most delicious, nutritious and innovative pet foods and treats in the world, serving over 5,000 pet supply stores nationwide and 14 international markets around the world. We believe that every dog and cat deserves the finest food available to them. Therefore, we will leverage our God-given talents, passion and resources to do whatever is necessary to ensure that any pet parent, who wants or needs us, will have a convenient and effective mechanism to access and procure our “World Class” pet food and pet treats. We are in continuous pursuit of extraordinary, passionate and innovative people who will help us make good on this promise! LONG LIVE PETS!
WHY CONSIDER US?
• Sick and tired of pretending and promoting products that you just don't believe in?
• Looking to make a difference and positively impact the lives of pets and their owners?
• Can you inspire independent store owners to take actions that are in the best interest of pets?
• Being part of a “dynamic duo” that advocates for happier, healthier pet!
• A comp plan goal of $40K+, including monthly sales performance bonus!
• A fast developing organization with new and emerging opportunities for advancement!
• A manufacturing facility that is ISO Certified and EU Certified!
• An owner and leadership team who look for ways to say "YES" instead of "no"!
• A rapidly growing, family-owned company that invests in you and your success!
ENOUGH ABOUT US...HERE'S THE PROFILE OF OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
• You are a pet owner, pet enthusiast and an evangelist for pet health & well-being.
• You drive yourself harder than any sales manager ever would or could.
• You manage your time better than any other and ALWAYS exceed job requirements.
• Your references validate a proven successful sales track record and solid work ethic.
ROLE AND BEHAVIORAL DESCRIPTIONS:
• Doing everything necessary to ensure that my department is “World Class” in every way.
• Contributing in objectively measurable ways to the success of all others in the organization.
• Creating a business that will at all times and under any circumstances be strategically profitable.
• Being irrevocably engaged in our business interests and long-range business potential.
• Collaborating with leadership to enter into profitable new markets and attain new clients.
• Doing whatever it takes to ensure that any potential customer in your territory, who might want us or need us, will invariably choose us.
• Generating market intelligence that will provide us an ongoing, unassailable competitive advantage.
• Losing no customers under my watch.
• Putting my manager in the position of being the highest performing executive in the industry.
• Candid, open, honest and timely communication with everyone in the organization.
SUCCESS FACTOR SNAPSHOT
• Increase distributor sales by 50% annually.
• Increase number of stores by 10% annually.
• Add VE product lines within 25% of stores annually.
• Minimum of 30 outbound client calls and minimum 40 client phone conversations per typical day.
• Pre-qualify “new” retail stores for meetings to be conducted by your outside partner.
• Documented pre-call planning and objectives in CRM tool for each call.
• Email recaps sent to clients, partner, dist. rep and manager within 24 hours of all meetings or phone conversations.
• Documented call results and follow-up / follow through in CRM tool for each call.
• All investments documented on Account Specific Investment (ASI) form and logged in Distributor Checkbook.
• Hand-written thank-you/follow-up notes to all new relationships at all levels and channels.
• In 30 days identify and target key customers / contacts within your territory.
• In 60 days create outbound retail call plan to cover territory efficiently & effectively.
• Asking open-ended, inquisitive questions to assess needs and create upsell opportunities.
• Maximum 24 hours initial reply time for all customer requests, questions, assistance, etc.
• Create first name rapport with at least 2 clients at each store and 4 clients at each distributor. (vertical and horizontal relationships)
• 100% complete CRM client database: names, address, phone, email, special occasions & pet information.
• Make every customer touch point positive and impactful...making it the very best experience they’ve ever had.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred; candidates with equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
• Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
• There is a category-specific non-compete provision for this job.
• Up to 10% overnight travel required.
• Must have ability to be on the phone all day.
• Position based in Green Bay, WI.
• Must have advanced computer communications and social media skills.
• Candidates who make reference to LONG LIVE PETS in their cover letter will be preferred applicants.