Posted 2 years ago in Manufacturing/Operations
The Master Planner builds and manages a viable master production schedule that supports customer expectations (on-time delivery of quality product) and meets company key profitability and cash objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develops and manages the Master Production Schedule (MPS) in conjunction with forecasted demand (and demand curves).
• Facilitates/ Coordinates the Sales & Operations Planning process.
• Ensures that Demand and Supply are constantly aligned.
• Communicates MPS loads and restrictions to Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales/Marketing.
• Collaborates with sales, operations, distribution, and finance to ensure goals and objectives are met.
• Accountable for Data Analysis & actions related to KPIs - measures and reports.
• Schedule Adherence statistics, demand tracking (forecast to actual), forecast bias and other metrics to meet business requirement.
• Oversee top down and bottom up forecasting process – Drive continuous improvement.
• Analyze forecast change impact in MRP in terms of excess & shortages.
• Drive process to ensure that all demand is forecasted & ensure that system is used correctly as designed.
• Responsible for monthly Supply Chain KPI’s.
• Inventory Management – ensures compliance with inventory plans, turns and coordinates (with Sourcing / MRO / planning analysts) for parts and material availability.
• Deliver a rough cut capacity plan to manufacturing and distribution.
Required Education and Experience:
• College Degree or equivalent experience.
• 5+ years related experience.
• Professional Association – APICS/ISM certification a plus.
• JD Edwards, Excel, Demand Solutions, Outlook
• Practical knowledge of lean / six sigma strategies
Carlisle Transportation Products (CTP), is a diversified global manufacturing company serving the specialty tire and wheel as well as industrial belts segments.
CTP manufactures the most comprehensive line of specialty tires, wheels, and belts available in the marketplace. Our expertise in niche markets such as lawn and garden, trailer, all terrain vehicles (ATVs), belts and aftermarket styled steel wheels have propelled us into market leadership positions. Our strong brand recognition is synonymous with quality, performance, aesthetics and value. New product introductions have led to significant growth in the ATV, construction, agriculture and replacement markets. We operate over twelve (12) manufacturing, distribution and office facilities in North America with an increasing sales and distribution presence in Asia Pacific and Europe.
Additional information is available at http://www.carlisletransportationproducts.com
Browse master planner jobs in Franklin, Tennessee:
Gibson Guitar - Nashville, TN
Posted 4 months ago on Glassdoor
Key Assets Recruitment & Development - Nashville, TN
Posted 24 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Tractor Supply Company - Brentwood, TN
Posted 1 month ago on TheNewestJobs.com