Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
Caring People Home Care is looking to hire an entry-level/intermediate C# .NET Developer
Responsible for developing web, ETL and reporting applications.
* Create both batch and web applications using C#/ASP.Net and Transact SQL stored procedures.
* Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
* Effectively utilize Visual Studio IDE for development and testing.
* Create web applications using ASP MVC.Net, and LINQ SQL or Entity Framework ORM.
* Create SQL Server Reporting Services reports, SQL Server Integration Services packages, and Crystal Reports.
* Has the ability to build from ground up.
* Detail Oriented
* Able to work with little supervision.
* Bachelor*s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience required.
* Experience using the following technologies: ASP.Net or MVC.Net, Visual Studio IDE, SQL Server required.
* Knowledge of MVC.Net and LINQ SQL or Entity Framework ORM preferred.
* Basic DBA skills and/or network skills preferred.
* Great personality
Respond to this posting with your resume and we will get back to you quickly. You can also fax your resume to 347-562-2357
Home Care company with 7 offices nationwide in NY / FL / NJ.
Browse c net developer jobs in Forest Hills:
CyberCoders - Manhattan, NY
Posted 4 days ago on the web
Industry leading global luxury goods company - Mamaroneck, NY
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
JPMorgan Chase - New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago on the web