NATIONAL CASUAL DINING COMPANY SEEKS RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGERS!
INTERVIEWING FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY 2013
Be rewarded for a job well done!
Are you a natural leader who is committed to excellence?
Do you want to manage a restaurant where food is scratch-made for guests every day?
We are looking for dynamic restaurant managers to be a part of our client's high volume casual dining operations. Everything from starters to dessert is scratch made daily and excellence in service is always the goal. Join a team of people who love what they do and get rewarded for a job well done!
To be considered you must have:
Many benefits available, including:
- Passion for service
- Currently a salaried General Manager in casual dining with some scratch kitchen exposure (3 years minimum) with at least $2.5 million in sales
- Competent in building and mentoring a team
- Experience with guest relations
- Proficient in P&L Reporting
- Structured yet comfortable with staying current with trends & new ideas, offering suggestions when appropriate
- Capable of driving sales by way of local marketing and promotions
- Rotating weekends off
- 50 hour work week
- Dining allowance for salaried managers, renewed monthly
- Lucrative Monthly Bonus
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Short & Long term disability
- Tuition reimbursement
Base TO 65K DOE