PROJECT COORDINATOR -
Base Salary to: $72,000 + Full Benefits (Medical, Optical, Dental) + strong 401K plan.
OUR CLIENT: Stable and expanding. Global world class Tier1 Automotive supplier that has Manufacturing operations in 11 countries. Their customer base is stable and extremely deep. From BMW, VW, Mercedes to GM, Ford, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, and Toyota. They are financially sound, expanding and offer interior components/products that have given them the #1 ranking globally. They offer a position with strong Career Growth that will interface with multiple departments and give you the experience to interface with a global customer OEM base.
RESPONSIBILITIES: (Partial List)
- Work closely with (and be mentored) under the direction of the Global Project Manager.
- Interface internally with Engineering, Sales, Manufacturing and Program Management.
- Gather and analyze quality information from the customer & manufacturing plants.
- Provide engineering support for projects and customers (at times).
- Work closely with the manufacturing team to implement changes which improve the product quality, reduces product variability, reduces costs and improve and control process.
- Provide data collection and analysis and generate informative reports.
- Review and modify internal drawings and customer drawings.
- Maintain and continue to develop engineering data bases for Program / Sales Engineering.
- Assist Global Project Manager with day-to-day operations.
- Secondarily maintain true and accurate related documentation for the department.
- Bachelors or Engineering degree (will consider work experience)
- Automotive experience
- Experience in Project, Process, Product, OR other Coordinator type positions.
- Working knowledge of mechanical engineering practices /principles
- Strong communication skills. Able to work across multiple departments.
- Detail oriented / Organized
- Microsoft Office skills
- Lectra 2D or Auto Cad exp. helpful (light exp. ok)
- Good logical problem solving and analytical skills
project engineering process engineer quality engineer program engineer engineering coordinator product engineer manufacturing engineer