Our client, located in North Liberty, IN is looking for a (2) Senior Electrical Technician/PLC Programmers. The IDEAL candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience and have a strong PLC Programming background!
In this position, you MUST have the following:
- Machine Repair experience is a plus!
- AB-PLCII AB-PLC5, must be PROFICIENT in programming, trouble-shooting and maintenance
- 3 phase 208-480 VAC wiring trouble-shooting and construction
- 120 VAC control circuit, wiring, trouble-shooting and construction
- Calibration T/C, probes, pyrometers, pressure sensors, switches.
- Electrical/Electronic Theory (Formal training required)
- Demonstrate the ability to efficiently use various maintenance tools, including but not limited to saws, cutting torch, shop equipment, power hand tools and related hand tools
- Pass a written test indicating that basic abilities exist to become Electrician A.
- Properly handle hazardous material when required
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted 3 years ago