Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open CNC Programmer Jobs in Warsaw, IN
Responsibilities will include:
- Working as part of the cell team to improve customer service, reduce scrap, reduce lead time, improve product flow, reduce product cost, and provide smooth new product implementation
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with OCPs and GMPs
- Responsible for developing quality plans, implementing SPC, and working with QA to develop a barrier-free work environment.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work as part of a cellular team.
- A background in production and operation is also an essential part of the position.
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of the work.
- Handles assignments of any complexity.
- Knows when to ask for help.
- Demonstrates ownership for the integrity of the assignment.
- Goes beyond existing knowledge base and expands our understanding, methods, and procedures leaving a base for others to utilize and build upon (trail blazing).
- Challenges current methods and strives for improvement
- Minimum education requirement is a bachelor’s degree in industrial, mechanical engineering, other engineering science, or combination of education and experience (additional business degree is a plus).
Career Transitions offers the following benefits for employee as well as dependents:
Short Term Disability (employee only)
Career Transitions also offers holiday and vacation pay after certain requirements are met.
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse CNC Programmer jobs in Warsaw, Indiana: