Our client, a leader in the production of specialty glass, is looking to add a Sr. Accountant to their team.
The ideal candidate will be capable of overseeing all Accounting functions, manufacturing environment required, and supervisory experience preferred.
- Oversee tactical accounting responsibilities including month-end close, invoicing, receivables, inventory management, accounts payable, fixed asset management, account reconciliations, etc.
- Utilize financial information to identify potential cost and productivity focal points for business.
- Utilize ABC (activity based costing) to analyze product and customer profitability as well as market analysis.
- Reinforce best practices for various business systems utilized by the company
- Facilitate capital justifications and post implementation analysis.
Job Requirements :
- Three to seven years of manufacturing accounting experience including demonstrated exposure to cost accounting (preferably activity based costing).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- Evidence of prior involvement in several of the roles required by the position.
- Willingness to relocate.
- Prior supervisory responsibilities a plus.