This IT Process Engineering posiiton is supporting the FI/CO module in SAP.
We are a world leader in energy efficiency products saving precious environmental resources throughout the world. Our construction materials are found throughout the world and are part of the very core of building practices.This position is responsible for the support of the SAP Finance (FI) and Controlling (CO) business processes
and the users that support these processes. This role will serve as the first and second level support for issues. Configeration and development of SAP FI and CO changes, master data supporting FI/CO, and assistance with data issues are also key for this role. In addition, this role will oversee and assist with the business reporting needs of the Finance and Controlling group.In this SAP process Engineering role, you are performing the following duties;
- Actively participate in the project to move to a global SAP template.
- Support key users (mainly, but not limited to, North America) and advise them regarding process related solutions.
- Assist with configuration, customizing, and development of the Finance and Controlling modules.
- First and second level support for FI and CO issues.
- Support of Financial business reporting.
To be successful in the SAP Process Engineering role supporting the FICO module, your background should include;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/Computer Information Systems, Economics, Engineering Business or Mathematics
- Two years experience with SAP FI/CO environment
- Project experience in an SAP environment, while in an independent but structured work environment
- Willingness to travel both within North American and oversees (25%)
- Understanding of the German language helpful, but not required
As part of our organization, you are offered the following benefits;
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Wellness Benefit
- 529 College Savings Plan
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted 3 years ago
Industrial Goods and Services,