Our client, a leading producer of electronic products, is looking for an experienced test engineer to join their engineering R&D group. In this position will be responsible for carry out a large and varied scope of product validation duties including test fixture installation/setup,
detailed results reporting and failure analysis/troubleshooting.
In addition to product testing, there will also be opportunity to engage in our continuous improvement efforts for workflow management, procedure/process updating and overall product testing effectiveness
- BSEE or BSME (equivalent experience will be considered)
- 3 years experience in design validation and testing, preferably electro-mechanical assemblies and automotive/vehicle electronics.
- Knowledge of and experience with electrical, mechanical and environmental test equipment.
- Electrical (board level) troubleshooting capability
- Ability to interpret and analyze test specifications and results.
- Familiarity with ISO system procedures and compliance.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal/written), presentation skills, and computer skills
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted 3 years ago