Our client, a highly respected manufacturer of engineered automotive components, seeks an experienced Product Design Engineer. Responsibilities include:
- Evaluating new model designs and design changes for manufacturing feasibility
- Developing/implementing solutions to design concerns
- Working with suppliers regarding design changes and new parts
- Issuing design change paperwork; maintaining company product prints and leading design change schedule activity
- BS in an engineering discipline (mechanical preferred)
- Experience with CAD programs (UG / NX preferred).
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Power Point) and have previous
- A focused, organized and self starting team player with strong communication skills.
- Exposure to a manufacturing environment is highly desired.
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted 3 years ago