Network Development Analyst
Plan and organize network development projects. This position will have hands-on responsibilities for implementation and will be in a support role as needed. Responsibilities will include networking infrastructure, server infrastructure, and storage / backup systems.Responsibilities will include:Organize and Manage Network Development Projects
Setting up new System Components
- Responsible for taking a high-level business need researching alternative solutions and making recommendations.
- Work with consultants and internal staff on detailed design & analysis.
- Lead implementation projects.
Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Have a hands-on role in implement new systems in test environments and coordinate live upgrades.
- Train IT Systems staff to support new systems upon implementation.
- Ensure backup & disaster recovery plans are in place and functioning properly.
- Resolve critical issues reported by users, developers, or others on a 24/7 basis.
- Identify pending issues, performance bottlenecks, etc.
- Support Tech Support Specialists with troubleshooting advanced problems
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Minimum of four years of IT Systems management experience required.
- Certifications a plus (such as A+, CCNA, MCSE).
- Excellent communication & presentation skills ( diagrams and flow charts).
- Technical knowledge of Windows Server, SQL Server, Cisco network equipment, Linux, advanced storage technologies, and desktop operating systems with hands-on expertise in at least Windows Server.
- Willingness to perform regular weekend, on-call, and off shift work required.
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LCC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.