Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
Our client, located in Elkhart, IN is looking for a 1st Shift Maintenance Technician. The IDEAL candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment and have a strong electrical and mechanical background.
In this position, you will be responsible for the following:
- Troubleshooting, repair, and maintenance on a variety of automated woodworking and lamination machinery that would include PLC, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electrical systems
- Ball screws and precision spindle repairs
- Reading and interpreting schematics
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements
- You MUST have a minimum of 5 years experience as a Maintenance Technician
- Previous experience in a woodworking and lamination manufacturing environment highly preferred
- Ability to work well independently
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities
- Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Bi-lingual-Spanish/English preferred, but not required
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LCC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.