Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Financial Planner Jobs in Valparaiso, IN
Responsibilities & Duties
1. Meets with members to discuss their financial situation, completes a financial analysis and makes recommendations of financial products to help members to attain their goals.
2. Assists members in choosing appropriate amounts and types of life, disability, health insurance and investments.
3. Participates in marketing activities to increase awareness of Company’s Investment Services including seminars, lobby days, business development, member referrals and telemarketing.
4. Completes production and traffic reports accurately and on a timely basis.
- Outstanding sales skills
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literacy in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Effective human relations skills and the ability to communicate financial information to people with varying experience
- Bachelor degree in Financial Planning, Finance or Economics or equivalent work experience.
- Life and Health Insurance licensing
- Series 6 & 63 Securities licensing in Indiana
- CFP and Series 7 preferred (Series 7 must be acquired within first three months of hire)
- 1 year working experience in financial services
The company is offering an excellent base salary, along with bonus opportunity and benefits. If interested, please attach your resume in Word format, and I’ll call you to discuss further.
About Career Transitions LLC:
Career Transitions LLC provides professional recruiting services. We specialize in talent acquisition for direct, full-time positions, professional contract staffing, and outplacement.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Financial Planner jobs in Valparaiso, Indiana:
CCB - Chase Wealth Management - Financial Advisor - Northwest Indiana Area
JPMorgan Chase & Co. in Merrillville, IN
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire
Carmeuse in Gary, IN
Posted 1 month ago on Glassdoor
SR. FINANCIAL ANALYST
White Lodging in Merrillville, IN
Posted 1 year ago on the web