Sorry, this job was closed 11 days ago. See all open Marketing Communications Manager Jobs in Buffalo, NY
Our exclusive client is an advertising firm that is extremely proud of their Buffalo roots. They love everything about our community - the architecture, the sports (well, maybe not so much right now) the camaraderie, the people and of course, the food. As they continue to become a local powerhouse in WNY, they are looking to add another level of management to support their dynamic growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a person who loves to mentor and can lead the team but is also willing to be hands-on when it comes to generating new business and managing client projects.
· Aligning the team to the business goals
· Identifying and hiring new team members
· Networking and attending community events to engage potential clients and or strengthen existing relationships
· Managing a trackable prospect list
· Overseeing RFP’s
· Developing strategic plans
· Personally managing activities for key clients
· Implementing standard reporting mechanisms
· Engaging with clients on a regular basis
· 7+ years of relevant professional experience
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of consumer media
· Established network of media contacts
· Experience with high profile events and personalities
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.
Posted date: 23 days ago
Browse Marketing Communications Manager jobs in Buffalo New York:
The Sausage Maker, Inc in City of Buffalo, NY
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Avalon Document Services in Buffalo, NY
Posted 14 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Atlas Management Group in Buffalo, NY
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter