Career Reform is the "unemployment agency" We work with growth orientated companies seeking impact performers. We help job seekers and career enhancers find and retain their ideal positions. We are excited to be representing a game changer in the security industry and we are seeking to add a sales pro to their existing team.
Our exclusive client is North America’s largest and fastest growing identification, tracking, security, and services integrator, headquartered in Minneapolis. We are actively recruiting for a Sales Professionals interested in business-to-business sales. They pride themselves on our long term relationships with our customers and employees. They are looking for a highly motivated sales professional to sell Their identification, tracking, security, and service products to new and existing customers. In this role, you will be responsible for identifying, creating, qualifying and capturing business using a consultative sales approach.
This best place work offers: a competitive base salary plus generous, uncapped commissions and bonuses for meeting targeted sales goals. Current sales team is making 100-160K) In addition we offer a full benefits package which includes medical insurance, health savings account, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401k with match, life/AD&D insurance, long term disability insurance, short term disability insurance, Flexible Spending Account, paid holidays, paid time off, and direct deposit. Sales Representatives receive a generous monthly expense allowance, company cell phone, and notebook personal computer.
What is the role, well see below...
· Developing existing accounts for additional products and business.
· Delivering value proposition through a variety of methods (i.e., phone, web, in person etc.) to prospects within an assigned territory.
· Developing a pipeline of opportunities throughout the designated territory and responsible for identifying, engaging, managing, and closing opportunities.
· Securing new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on potential customers
· Consulting with customers on their needs and presenting recommendations based on industry options, experiences and references
· Keeping management informed by submitting weekly activity reports, monthly forecasts, and annual territory plans
· Assist company and customers in investigating issues, developing solutions, and making recommendations for resolution
· Maintaining professional product and technical knowledge by attending scheduled training, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional associations
· Maintaining customer records and call activity using contact management software (ACT!)
· Increasing market share by locating, cold calling, developing, negotiating, and closing business.
· Participating in developing sales strategies, territory plans, and forecasts.
· Minimum 2 years+ of outside sales experience selling software, hardware and/or services in a Business to Business environment and in the Security Industry.
· Demonstrated capability to present and converse with Physical & IT Security.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Business related discipline.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Proficiency in ACT!
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Previous success prospecting, building a solid pipeline of opportunities, and moving opportunities through the sales cycle
· Strong understanding of sales cycle, macro and micro business trends, and post sales follow-up.
· Must be customer-focused and possess strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
· Solid skills in managing effective customer relations.
· Technical aptitude; must be able to quickly learn applications/solutions/products/services, sales strategies, pricing, delivery, and installation processes.
· The ability to travel within the territory / region, when required.
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.