Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago.
We Engage, We Train, and We Place
At Career Reform, we don’t just fill jobs, we build careers. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we have the opening for you.
If you have felt stifled as a CNC Production Leader, we have a once in a lifetime opportunity to have a built in future:
· Begin as a Production Leader while building equity in the company
· Have the ability to make decisions and effect growth
· Become a leader in a third generation company
· Have endless fiscal potential
The Machine Shop Entrepreneur / Operations Manager will fill in for ownership in the day-to-day running of the machine shop, freeing up the owner to focus on strategic planning, sales and relationship building in order to grow the business. This dedicated professional will feel comfortable treating the business as his own.
You will specialize in their operations by:
· Collaborating with the purchasing department to procure required components, raw materials and tooling to produce products by the required completion date for on-time shipment
· Collaborating directly with purchasing and quality departments regarding non-conformance in order to meet customer satisfaction
· Monitoring and troubleshooting on-site inconveniences and production and to ensure that manufactured products meet or exceed all quality requirements
· Valuing your self-worth by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, maintaining professional networks, innovating their state of the art practices and participating in professional societies, as well as researching and acquiring new tooling.
You will strengthen your relationships with our specialists and executives by
· Becoming the voice of the specialists to their executives
· Creating an onboarding program for new specialists
· Creating weekly safety and innovation meetings
· Creating and/or develop greater efficiency with their innovation-flow and plant floor
· 7+ years of demonstrated leadership, coaching, and supervisory skills experience in a precision machining environment
· CNC programming of lathes, horizontal machining centers and multi axis turning centers.
· Experience with modern CNC machine tools and practices
· Six Sigma and CAD experience is beneficial
· Knowledge of ISO standards, lean principles, raw materials, production processes, quality control and costs
· Willingness and ability to resolve customer complaints and issues with immediacy
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Strong leadership skills
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Effective troubleshooting skills
· High school diploma
· Associates degree or trade/tech school certification preferred.
Career Reform has an exciting opportunity to share!
Posted date: 10 months ago
Browse Production Supervisor jobs in Buffalo NY USA:
Illinois Tool Works, Inc. in Lancaster, NY
Posted 12 days ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Linde Engineering North America Inc in BUFFALO, NY
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - DEA
Honeywell in Buffalo, NY
Posted 9 days ago on Monster.com