Sorry, this job was closed 5 months ago. See all open Network Systems Administrator Jobs in Buffalo, NY
Network and Systems Administration Manager
Career Reform and APA has partnered with a growing manufacturer who is seeking to add a Network/Systems Administrator who is ready for the next step in his or her career. Due to retirement, this role will over see all of the day to day and strategic planning needs for their IT infrastructure both locally and globally. Are you ready for your next step? P
· Provide a high level of user support for all hardware and software products.
· Reviews, evaluates and maintains up to date software licenses and software maintenance agreements.
· Keeps up to date on latest technological changes and recommends new implementations as needed.
· Looks forward and maintains a plan of future equipment requirements for the next three years for inclusion in the capital budgeting process.
· Performs and/or oversees regular maintenance activities such as setting up new users, orders and configuring new computers, reformatting and reissuing hardware to new employees, starting programs in a timely manner, maintaining a disaster recovery program with regular back-ups and off site records retention.
· Assists with software training of new employees as needed.
· Coordinates major software implementation projects with parent company.
· Writes new reporting queries from the ERP database, schedules ERP dependent batch jobs, and oversees the importing and exporting of data in support of the ERP system.
· Ensures proper security is maintained with up to date virus protection software and protocols, restricted access from outside the company (VPN), and separation/access of database information by user.
· Maintains an up to date inventory of all computer, printer, and network hardware.
· Provides user support for ERP system, CRM, shop floor data collection, Service Host (in house software supporting the service department) and Microsoft exchange platforms as needed.
· Bachelor degree in Information Technology.
· Three (3) to Six (6) years of experience in a related field.
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.
Posted date: 6 months ago
Browse Network Systems Administrator jobs in Buffalo New York:
Primus Software Corporation in Buffalo, NY
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter
CTG in Buffalo, NY
Posted 3 days ago on Nexxt
Leidos in Buffalo, NY
Posted 2 months ago on StartWire