Sorry, this job was closed 15 days ago. See all open Computer Support Specialist Jobs in Lackawanna, NY
This is a culture of high involvement and agility, where employees collaborate to foster mutual care for one another and demonstrate a shared commitment to common goals. Successful candidates for this position are resilient contributors who persistently drive for results in an ever-changing environment. They possess expertise in specific areas of the business, which they use to guide fellow employees and they focus on investigating and resolving difficulties with computer hardware/software, machines or equipment. Candidates continually look for learning and improvement opportunities in their work.
Brief Description of Job
Provide technical support on information systems including responding to user questions, troubleshooting, tracking, installation, system tuning, problem research/diagnosis, and resolution with direction from senior staff. Maintain records, documentation, manuals, and prepare status reports under direction of senior staff. Develop communication and customer service skills. Develop understanding of Business Unit and Information Technology support infrastructure. Develop the industry knowledge and maintain the technical skills required to provide technical support.
• Preparation, configuration and restoration of work stations.
• Installing software on PC’s and Servers.
• Installing printers, monitors, and other hardware.
• Setting up user accounts. Configure and manage local and network user accounts and document exceptions from standard user roles.
• Act as first level response to help desk submissions. Responsible for coordinating with the user and Help Desk. Document solutions and escalate cases as needed.
• Provide application support as needed.
• Distribute land based and cellular phones, and train users in their operation.
• Documenting, tracking, and responding to user requests, along with troubleshooting, problem research, and diagnosis until resolution.
• Act as onsite assistance for hardware, software, and infrastructure issues.
• On - Call Availability
• Willingness to work additional hours to meet project deadlines
• Occasional travel as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Computer Support Specialist jobs in Lackawanna New York:
Kforce in Depew, NY
Posted 14 days ago on the web
Southwest Key Programs Inc. in Buffalo, NY
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sirius Computer Solutions in Buffalo, NY
Posted 9 months ago on Nexxt