Sorry, this job was closed 3 months ago. See all open Director of Marketing Communications Jobs in Buffalo, NY
Our exclusive client is an advertising and PR firm that is extremely proud of their Buffalo roots. They love everything about our community - the architecture, the sports (well, maybe not so much right now) the camaraderie, the people and of course, the food. As they continue to become a local powerhouse in WNY, they are looking to add another level of management to support their dynamic growth.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a person who loves to mentor and can lead the team but is also willing to be hands-on when it comes to generating new business and managing client projects.
· Aligning the team to the business goals
· Identifying and hiring new team members
· Networking and attending community events to engage potential clients and or strengthen existing relationships
· Managing a trackable prospect list
· Overseeing RFP’s
· Developing strategic plans
· Personally managing activities for key clients
· Implementing standard reporting mechanisms
· Engaging with clients on a regular basis
· 7+ years of relevant professional experience
· Demonstrated in-depth knowledge of consumer media
· Established network of media contacts
· Experience with high profile events and personalities
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.
Posted date: 3 months ago
Browse Director of Marketing Communications jobs in Buffalo NY USA: