“Our client loves to work hard, but they definitely like to have fun too!”
Our exclusive client is seeking an Outside Sales Engineer who truly wants to create their own destiny. This position will be both a single contributor and managing two outside sales reps.
The client base is contractors, architects and engineers. Will be calling on engineers and contractors; includes low tech and high tech product lines. Responsible for contractor and/or technical work. Requires strong understanding of schematics.
Ideal background includes construction, HVAC, industrial etc. for a wide product offering.
· Responsible for the development of long-term customer relationships with contractors, consulting engineers or owners.
· Promote company’s products as the preferred solution that is being specified by Engineers, Contractors and Owners.
· Works with existing customer base to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements.
· Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers.
· Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
· Meet or exceed sales plans.
· Work on designs and bids for engineers and/or contractors
Join Career Reform
The days of working at one place for your entire career are long gone, and the most successful people now approach their professional situation like nimble, intelligent business owners.
Hiring employers value and appreciate a candidate that takes their career seriously. Make that candidate you.