The salary for this position is $65K DOE+Bonus. This position also offers generous vacation, full paid benefits, and perks.
Biotech Company with San Francisco headquarters is seeking an Administrative Assistant to handle a wide range of tasks for one of their departments while partnering with a Seasoned Senior Administrative Assistant. This is an amazing opportunity to get your foot in the door of a firm that is known all over the world and is committed to healthcare innovation and product development.
We are seeking a skilled professional who can ‘jump in’ and wear many hats as they assist with a variety of duties. Responsibilities may include: supporting the Human Resources department, coordinating domestic and international travel for several team members, and assisting with special project work. The ideal candidate will have the ability to keep pace with an ever-changing schedule and balance multiple projects with competing deadlines. A self-motivated fast-thinker with a strong work ethic will thrive in this unique support role! Company is growing and is looking for candidates who would be ready to grow with them long-term. You will be supporting some of the world’s renown scientists and doctors.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience within a corporate environment
- Professional demeanor and a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Detail-oriented, highly organized and self-motivated
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive approach to problem solving
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy with experience booking travel for executives
This firm offers:
- Opportunity to work in an exciting industry
- Challenging and rewarding duties
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits Paid
- Generous vacation allotment
Please submit your resume in a Word doc for immediate consideration.
About Career Group Inc.:
Career Group Inc. specializes in placing the highest caliber of temporary and full-time administrative support professionals across a wide variety of industries. With offices in Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Redwood Shores and Greenwich, we represent prestigious firms within the private equity, hedge funds, advertising, fashion, real estate and entertainment industries.
Posted 3 years ago