Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Executive Assistant Jobs in Palo Alto, CA
C-Level Executive Assistant Opportunity w/ Room for Growth
Progressive Executive with Fortune 500 Company is looking for a modern Executive Assistant. This position is the perfect opportunity for a promising candidate looking to develop their career at a company that promotes from within. In this role, you will take charge of a variety of challenging and rewarding responsibilities that utilize your exceptional customer service and communication skills, including interacting with high-level clients, managing an executive calendar, and liaising with other Assistants. A resourceful go-getter who is eager to grow their career at a top-performing national firm will thrive in this exciting role.
• Manage an incredibly busy calendar and ever-changing schedule.
• Plan and organize special events.
• Spearhead special projects on behalf of this senior executive.
• Interact with high profile internal and external contacts.
• Coordinate complex domestic and international travel.
• Facilitate high profile meetings and conference calls.
• Process invoices, expense reports and internal documents.
• Take charge of additional assignments as needed.
• 5 years of corporate administrative experience in a large, fast-paced company.
• Excellent written and verbal ability, and expert customer service skills.
• Problem solver with a proven history of taking initiative.
• Strong MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word proficiency.
• Discretion, diplomacy and excellent judgment in regards to confidential information.
• Positive and professional demeanor.
• Fantastic organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
This firm offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to grow your career. Please submit your resume to be considered.
About Career Group:
Career Group (CareerGroup.com) is a boutique recruiting firm that specializes in temporary and full-time administrative placements. We work with leading businesses, constantly raising the bar to provide a premium approach to search that others can't reach. We take the time to get to know our clients and candidates, so we're in a better position to make well-informed matches that we know are going to work.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Executive Assistant jobs in Palo Alto, California:
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
Infoworks.io in Palo Alto, CA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Executive Assistant NEW!
Premier Staffing, Inc. in Palo Alto, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Executive Assistant - Leading Software Company
Career Group in Palo Alto, CA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter