Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Content Producer Jobs in Washington, District Of Columbia
Drupal Content Producer! Hiring Now!
Location: Downtown Washington, D.C.
Work Authorization: U.S. Citizen
Career Elites is seeking an experienced Drupal Content Producer for our client located in downtown Washington DC. Candidates must have experience entering and updating content on web site(s) powered by Drupal content management system(s). Candidates must also have experience making web pages and files compliant with Section 508 of the ADA Act.
BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Communications, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Manage, edit and upload all Drupal content updates to high-traffic websites.
- Experience with HTML.
- Experience with Drupal.
- Ability to work independently on a variety of assignments with minimal supervision.
- Very strong organizational, marketing and business process skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, including excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work with senior managers, supervisors and constituents.
- Creative problem-solving skills, initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, and discretion.
- Ability to maintain poise and professionalism under pressure.
- Ability to understand the significance of the client's organizational culture and support organizational standards.
- Knowledge and proficiency in using the MS Office Suite.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment.
About Career Elites, LLC:
You've worked this hard to get where you are now. Here at Career Elites, we work diligently to understand your career goals and aspirations, and then search with these ideas in mind to provide you with the perfect career.
Career Elites is the premier resource for select IT opportunities throughout the DC metro area. Providing staffing and consulting solutions in this market requires mastery of industry fundamentals, a comprehensive understanding of client and candidate perspectives, and the vision to be the best. These integral components, accompanied by an unbridled and unrelenting effort, comprise the way we achieve success.
Consistently rated by candidates as the most pleasant and engaging recruiting firm they have worked with, our recruiters strive to provide individually-tailored career advice and quality staffing services. Our portfolio of reputable clients in private venture, federal, non-profit, energy technology, and professional services, attest to how Career Elites consistently provides quality talent in an efficient and economical manner.
Let Career Elites help you find the career of your dreams.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Content Producer jobs in Washington, D.C.: