The Senior .NET Applications Developer is responsible for the development, maintenance, and support of various Microsoft .NET systems for the Information Services department.Duties and Responsibilities:
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- Responsible for the technical design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and system testing of new applications/services to be added to the existing suite of applications. Primary responsibilities include: Detailed design of application components. System development using C# .NET programming skills. Database development using structure query language (SQL) and Oracle PLSQL. Report development using Crystal Reports.
- Maintaining, enhancing and providing support for the systems using the C# .NET programming language. Maintenance and support of desktop applications, batch processes and services.
- Responsible for working within all phases of the project lifecycle: Working with business analysts, business users, and development staff to analyze business requirements, define application scope, develop technical architecture, perform project planning, application development and working directly with the Quality Assurance department to deploy new functionality and enhancements into the production environment. Accountable for the functional design, technical design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and system testing of new applications.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of Four (4) to Six (6) years related programming experience with development and maintenance of high-volume transactional systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or other area with equivalent industry experience. This may be waived if an appropriate post-secondary degree or certification earned.
- Must have demonstrated development experience and strong technical and written/verbal communication skills.
- Advanced understanding of the .NET Framework with emphasis on C# and web services required.
- Advanced understanding of the Structured Query Language (SQL). Proficiency and experience with the Oracle platform is required.
- Must have disciplined organizational skills and the ability to understand new concepts quickly.
- Should have the ability to multi-task, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines as requested in a team-focused environment.
- Microsoft, Oracle and other related certifications are preferred.
- Insurance background preferred.
About Career Doctor Inc.:
Manufacturer near Greensboro NC needs SAP expertise. APO