We are one of the Midwest’s largest locally owned distributors of exterior building materials. With three office locations, and a team-oriented environment, the local delivery driver can expect to develop personal relationships with co-workers in all functions of the company.
This position is for local deliveries in the St. Louis area. The driver should expect to unload materials in excess of 80 pounds. Key Responsibilities:
- Loading trucks for customer deliveries and intercompany transfers
- Unloading materials at customer jobsite
- Conducting safety inspection on assigned vehicle daily before use
- Conducting oneself in a courteous and appreciative manner with homeowners and contractors
- Ability to regularly lift materials 80 pounds or more
- High energy level and ability to maintain a positive attitude
- High ethical standards
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Class B CDL with Air Brake Endorsement
- Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with an employer match.
If you are interest in this job opportunity, please respond with a resume. If your qualifications are a match for this role, we will be in contact to set up an interview. Thank you for your interest and we look forward to meeting you.