The Job Window’s
client is a company that performs promotions and client acquisition for some of the largest, most reputable, national organizations. Their marketing & sales system has resulted in the organization’s increasing revenue in new and existing markets. Since their inception, the goal has been to provide only the best customer service and the strongest results-oriented team. With a fast growing product base, they are in the midst of a major expansion and are in immediate need of a Sales & Customer Service Assistant
to provide excellent customer service and oversee client accounts.
There is a high demand for customer service oriented, and cost-effective services. Our client’s firm provides advertising, marketing, and public relations campaigns for burgeoning companies and break out products. As a Sales & Customer Service Assistant
, you will work closely on performance driven campaigns with high profile clients who consistently look for innovative strategies to drive their company and respective brands forward and increase their bottom line.
Our client’s personalized campaigns are not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but are also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of their company. Their management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales, or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, then this position could be an excellent fit for you.Responsibilities of the Sales & Customer Service Assistant:
Requirements of the Sales & Customer Service Assistant:
- Approach customers during in-field campaign and offer information on benefits of clients’ products and services, provide customer service support, and act as a liaison between clients and consumers.
- Perform product demonstrations to educate consumers on clients’ products and increase sales.
- Manage in-field sales campaign including set-up of equipment, signage, and merchandise.
- Maximize client visibility and presence at all client events and campaigns.
- Present products in a fun and professional manner and ensure positive consumer engagement with the brand.
- 1-2 years’ experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, marketing, communications, advertising, sales, telecommunications, telesales, territory management, field sales, brand promotions, or other environments providing front-line customer service and sales support an asset.
- Ability to excel in unsupervised environments as well as team projects.
- Great communication skills, written and verbal.
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver.
This is a full-time, permanent position and our client offers a competitive hourly base and performance bonuses. If you are hard-working and driven to succeed, then you will have the full support of our client’s entire team, along with full training. You don't need to be a sales "guru" (they can train you to become one!), you only need to possess a positive, go-getter attitude in order to succeed and be part of their close-knit team.