Full service, in-house advertising agency seeks experienced Advertising Account Executive.
Enterprise Creative Solutions is the in-house advertising agency for a large financial institution. The Account Executive will report to an Account Manager, and work on multiple lines of business with multiple clients on the Global Banking and Markets team.
The candidate will manage the relationship between Enterprise Creative Solutions and Bank internal marketing partners. They will be responsible for driving creative strategies, content execution, time frames and budgets in accordance with planned business goals. Build and maintain solid partnerships with marketing in support of the development and implementation of multi-channel deliverables in print (save the date, ads, invitations, brochures, other collateral) and digital (HTML). Primary responsibilities include project accountability to meet objectives, deadlines and workload. High volume. Agency is process driven, so comfort with close adherence to process is needed. The account role also requires strong relationship skills for work clients and internal Agency partners.
• 3-7 years of Advertising agency experience
• Experience managing digital projects
• Familiarity with financial services
• Ability to solve problems
• Ability to work autonomously and in a group environment
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent listening and consultative & partnership capabilities
• Fast-learner with demonstrated success in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to influence & negotiate with business partners
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Previous experience with FileMaker
* Candidate must have Account management and financial advertising experience. Marketing, Project, and Program Managers are not being considered at this time.