Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago. See all open Day Care Assistant Jobs in Duluth, MN
Compensation$8.50 to $15 Hourly
Check us out at www.canalbark.com. Prior experience with dogs needed. Wage commiserate with experience. Opportunities for advancement and professional development. We are looking for motivated staff that love animals and are team players.
We are seeking a Pet Care Assistants to join our team at Canal Bark (www.canalbark.com) ! We are a one-stop upscale pet facility with a very large existing clientele. We have boarding, daycamp, retail, training and grooming. You will have opportunities for advancement and professional development as well as merit based incentive pay.
Current Shift Needed: T-Th 12:30-6:30pm, Wed 6am-12:30pm plus every other weekend Sat (8:30am-4:30pm) and Sun (9am-5pm).
We are also looking for an additional staff member with flexible hours to assist with cleaning and dog turnout.
- Working with dog daycamp groups (supervise play and activities)
- Maintain a clean and safe environment
- Exercise/feed boarding and daycamp pets
- Check-in/check-out pets and interact with owners
- Previous experience with animals, particularlly with dogs
- Passion to work with animals in a top notch facility
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Motivated team player that loves dogs
- High school diploma or equivalent
Posted 10 months ago
Browse Day Care Assistant jobs in Duluth, Minnesota:
Adult Day Services Assistant (full-time)
Benedictine Health System in Duluth, MN
Posted 12 days ago on Beyond
Accessible Space, Inc. in Duluth, MN
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter
RN First Assistant RNFA Traveling Jobs
HealthCare Traveler Jobs in Duluth, MN
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter