Status: Full time
The Campbell Companies, a rapidly growing medical implant manufacturer located in Exton, PA. is seeking to immediately hire a CNC Programmer with a background in developing machining processes and setting up CNC Lathes and CNC Mills. This is a permanent full-time first shift position that offers a highly competitive wage and benefits.
Ensure that the Campbell Companies products are of consistent and high quality by producing CNC machined metal and plastic components in compliance with established Company and ISO procedures.
1. Develop, write, and maintain new and current machining programs using supplied models and product drawings.
2. Set up and Program complex, tight tolerance parts utilizing a variety of CNC lathes, milling machines, and other plastic or metal machine processing operations.
3. Consistently manufacture parts of high complexity while maintaining tolerances in the .0002 - .0010 range.
4. Accurately measure and inspect parts using a variety of tools and equipment to meet drawing specifications and ensure part quality.
5. Act as liaison with Manufacturing Management to determine the best method of manufacturing complex parts in order to meet production goals and deadlines.
6. Direct training of employees in plastic and metal machining procedures, and processes.
7. Assist with maintaining equipment according to internal maintenance schedules and manufacturers' recommendations.
8. Keep detailed and accurate records of all production runs, maintenance activities, and product development activities according to the Campbell Companies guidelines.
9. Advise direct Manager of perceived problems with processes, machinery, or product quality, and assist in developing improvements.
10. Respond with flexibility to changes with the production schedule and interact with other departments as necessary.
11. Assist Engineers with protocols, and product validations.
12. Support QA in sample collection, testing, scheduling, and monitoring of product quality.
13. Perform other duties as assigned by direct Manager.
1. Advanced CNC set-up, programming, and operation skills. Solidworks/CAMWorks experience required.
2. Good written and oral communications skills, computer literacy, basic math skills, and mechanical aptitude are required.
3. Capable of working with small parts, manual dexterity, and appropriate hand–eye coordination with visual acuity skills required.
4. Must demonstrate strong process knowledge, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
5. Knowledge of OGP and CMM is a plus.
High School graduate or equivalent, additional trade school or technical college degree, or equivalent work experience required.
Minimum of 5 years experience in a production machining environment writing programs and operating CNC Lathes and Mills. ISO and GMP experienced preferred.
Controlled environment where safety equipment must be worn. The Campbell Companies safety and operating procedures must be followed. Handling of some chemicals and solvents required. Safety shoes and safety glasses are required. Person will be required to work with machinery, hand tools, fixtures, and measuring / test equipment. Some tasks require repetition of movement.
Paid Vacation Time
Health and Dental Insurance